Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hey All,

Just curious about the timeliness of communication from Lost Battalion. I placed an order on Friday and wanted to follow up with the folks about my order notes. I used the contact us form on the website and sent a PM on facebook. I haven't gotten any sort of response.

I will be happy to chalk it up to the weekend, but just curious what type of response is typical for LBG?

Thanks!

Blake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Twenty four to 72 hours is typical. I have placed an order that arrived before I received confirmation!

The short version is that LBG communication os "spotty" but the company always comes through. Eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Ziemba
United States
Grosse Pointe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only contacted them 2 or 3 times, both email and geekmail, and have always gotten a response very quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never had a problem with their customer service...always spot on and helpful...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Oh, I didn't know that Noble Knight was a reseller of new SMG items. I've bought many things from that site, but it has all been used. I'll keep that in mind for future purchases.

I have an older edition of the base game, and I was told that if I buy an expansion from LBG and leave a little note, they might send upgraded components for the base game. That's why I'm hopeful they can help me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blake, I got that a few months ago. Really appreciated that service and have run some demo games to share the game with others. I bought the Road to Carentan expansion and a couple of leaders and included the note about the upgrade with the order and had it all in about a week.

Tom Oxley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I have always had first rate customer service from LBG. Debbie has been responsive and accommodating when I have made special requests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Thomaso827 wrote:
Blake, I got that a few months ago. Really appreciated that service and have run some demo games to share the game with others. I bought the Road to Carentan expansion and a couple of leaders and included the note about the upgrade with the order and had it all in about a week.

Tom Oxley

Thanks Tom,

That makes me feel better! I'm going to chalk it all up to a holiday weekend and look for a response or some kind of communication later this week.

-Blake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
For those of you that are curious - the package arrived yesterday. The box included the upgrade for Day of Days and the Brecourt Manor expansion.

I reached out directly to Jeff and he responded promptly. Seems like a good vendor, I just happened to place the order before the holiday weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.