Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skip Mathias
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't quite remember the cards/tiles that did this, but I need a little clarification on something:

There was an event drawn from a third player that involved my and other's explorer jumping out the window onto the patio. The patio was not on the field of play yet, so we had to search for it (as the card stated). The patio has an event icon. Would another event card be drawn from this reveal? And if so, who would draw the event?

This also happened when one of our explorers fell into the basement and had to reveal a tile in the basement. The revealed tile had an event icon. Would this trigger an event as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules right in front of me, but my group plays it that you resolve the initial event, then resolve the newly revealed one before proceeding to the next player's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Martin
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"The first time you discover a room with a symbol, you must end your move in that room and draw the appropriate card."

and

"If you discover a new room because of a tile’s or card’s
effect, and that new room has a symbol on it, you draw
the appropriate card for that new room. If a room is added
to the board through some other means (such as a haunt’s
instructions), the first player who enters that room does not
draw a card."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Mathias
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay, so I was playing it properly. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.