Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the best way to contact Lookout Games (other than posting here, perhaps)? I somehow lost all my cards for Caverna and I'm wondering if I can order a replacement set from them.

[Seriously, how the heck did I misplace the cards?]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
In your case, that would be custserv@mayfairgames.com because the English version of Caverna is produced by Mayfair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Just for the curious ones: ersatzteile@lookout-spiele.de would be the address for Lookout, but please keep in mind that we are a German publisher and usually only take care of the German customers, while our foreign partners (like Mayfair in the U.S.) takes care of their customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dunnings
England
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the same go for the UK? I found that my copy of Patchwork is missing a leather tile and I would like another if possible. I tried using the email address on the site (same one above), but get an undeliverable response from it:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

ersatzteile@lookout-spiele.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
As said, contacting the distributer/publisher of your country is always the first thing to do.

The email address however is perfectly fine and should work without any problems. Till yesterday you would have gotten an automatic reply, telling you that we were on our Christmas holidays, but thats it. Please try again and if it is still not working, contact me here on BGG (PM would be perfect) and I will have a look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dunnings
England
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. Thanks for coming back to me. I have already contacted Mayfair and have heard back from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gewrgios Filios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I just bought Le Havre and the expansion cards from the Le Grand Hameau where missing. Should i contact you or mayfair games? Thank you very much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to commend Mayfair for their excellent and immediate response upon becoming aware of a missing component in my copy of Caverna.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.