Christo Lockxxx
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have been patiently waiting for MtG AotP SOI to appear in either online stores in Canada or at the local Toy R Us. Yesterday, I had an errand to run that took me by the latter store. Not only was SOI not stocked on the shelves, but all the copies of AotPW were also gone. This got me wondering what was happening. So, after the kids went to bed, I started looking at my usual US online stores. Only to see it was out of stock or unavailable at the 4 stores I checked.

I decided to check out ebay as my last desperate option. There was only one seller flogging this game/expansion. I spent more than necessary probably between shipping and the currency conversion but IMHO, this expansion will be necessary to continue to pull the game off the shelf.

Anyone have difficulties in finding copies besides me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also been waiting patiently for this to hit shelves in Canada...

You are not alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy off of amazon.com, and had it delivered to some family in the USA. The shipping to Canada was 22$ USD.

I still hope they bring it to Canada... Just to keep this game alive, I love it and any more expansions would be an insta-buy for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnese K
Latvia
Riga
Riga
flag msg tools
mb
I've heard a Redditor say that it is coming and soon...

https://www.reddit.com/r/mtgarena/comments/5fdm03/newsish_sh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen in on Amazon.ca now as well... A little pricey though.. Hopefully when it arrives to retailers here the price will be lowered...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I hope it will get a proper release in german(y), too.
You can order it from some sites, but they all show it as "Arena of the Planeswalkers: Tears & Fears" and it is quite expensive, copared to the first core box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mesina
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble and Go! Calendars and Games are selling it in store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soberman wrote:
Barnes and Noble and Go! Calendars and Games are selling it in store.

Sadly I don't think there are any B&N stores in Canada. I've heard tale of the legendary red dot sale finds... Nope... Canadians are left with Chapters/Indigo... Where you can find any 40$ game on sale for 80$, its a great deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.