Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played around with my account settings, and changed my default picture viewing to "Original," as the old "medium" default never pleased me at all. However, when I look at a picture now, the sidebar ad on the right side appears over the picture. This is very what I don't need.

EDIT: Actually, it's on my profile also. Which means that I can't click on anything I want to on my profile now. It's generally covering the right 20% of my pages. Aarg!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb

These are the problems I am having. It's hard to look stuff up now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You could, of course, consider to pay a small contribution to get rid of the ads. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
logopolys wrote:
These are the problems I am having. It's hard to look stuff up now.

Temporary workaround:
The add is the last thing to load on the page. Stop your web browser from finishing and you can use the page without the ad blocking the links.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmb
Looks like you are using the beta layout that I was fiddling with a while back. Switch to the July 2006 menu system here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/profile.php?action=editlayout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lajos wrote:
You could, of course, consider to pay a small contribution to get rid of the ads. meeple

Whenever I actually get some money, guy, I probably will. Till then....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
Looks like you are using the beta layout that I was fiddling with a while back. Switch to the July 2006 menu system here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/profile.php?action=editlayout

A far easier fix than I imagined. Thanks, Aldie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.