Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking the advice of Trump that they need to start reporting suspicious behavior, some Muslims have been reporting an incident last night where a crazy man made multiple threats against a woman during the presidential debate. Hopefully the FBI will get on the case ASAP to prevent any major incidents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Re: All this fuss, but did anyone change their mind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They were probably confused as to why he was not beating her for talking back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

I suppose that is one thing in his favor, if his performance against Hillary is any indication Trump has exactly zero experience about beating a woman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

I suppose that is one thing in his favor, if his performance against Hillary is any indication Trump has exactly zero experience about beating a woman.

Right, he only tore his ex-wife's hair out before he raped her. He never, like, hit her or anything! What a charmer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
Right, he only tore his ex-wife's hair out before he raped her. He never, like, hit her or anything! What a charmer.

Was he convicted for that or is allegedly ?

My progressive jiu jitsu is strong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Yeah, lots of cognitive dissonance there - Terwox, along with the rest of the Hillary vag-sniffers are quick to point out how Hillary must be innocent and the victim of a Right Wing slander machine because she has been repeatedly accused of major felonies all the way up to conspiracy to commit murder. But if anyone claims the Trumpster has been a bad boy there is no need for evidence or proof, he's assumed guilty.

He may have raped her, I agree. Hillary may have committed murder as well. Libs? Agree?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
He may have raped her, I agree. Hillary may have committed murder as well. Libs? Agree?

Don't just play with it, go all the way!

How about: Hillary may be a space alien and Trump may be a sentient hemorrhoid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Yeah, lots of cognitive dissonance there - Terwox, along with the rest of the Hillary vag-sniffers are quick to point out how Hillary must be innocent and the victim of a Right Wing slander machine because she has been repeatedly accused of major felonies all the way up to conspiracy to commit murder. But if anyone claims the Trumpster has been a bad boy there is no need for evidence or proof, he's assumed guilty.

Do you have any backup for your charges besides the voices in your head. Cause On the other hand we have The Donald saying how much fun it is to sexually assault women. As in grab their genitals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Terwox wrote:

I think we all can agree that you are a bleeched asshole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Oh, it's allegedly. Oddly there was a later statement that when she said he raped her, she totally didn't mean in a legal sense. See below.

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one due to the legal framework, feel free, but it seems pretty stupid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well all of those republicans who have investigated hillary over the past few years were actually just bribed or intimidated by hillary's mafia. The fact that 47 congressional investigations didn't produce a single charge just shows how far hillary has managed to corrupt the system. It is a good thing we have a guy like trump running for president who will just throw her straight in jail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Murder? Prolly not. Conspiracy to commit murder? I dunno, it's possible, though I wouldn't call it probable. Corruption? Absolutely.

I'm not voting for Hillary, ffs.

But if your response to an account of your life that includes you ripping out your ex-wife's hair before raping her, and your response is to make sure "Hey, that wasn't legal rape," it's essentially implicitly admitting to physical abuse.

Or maaaaaaaybe it's all a dramatization that never happened to sell books! But if you'll swallow that before yelling BENGHAZI!, you might be partisan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Terwox wrote:

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one due to the legal framework, feel free, but it seems pretty stupid.

Really? You think "legal framework" convicts Trump of rape but not really? Shit, there are several books available with numerous quotes from Hillary that demonstrate what an awful human she is, that she's a thug and worse. Lot's of quotes and "legal frameworks" had to be vetted and examined but the books are still there.

And no, I'm not a Trump potential voter just like you aren't a Hildebeast voter, but let's at least try and find someone, somewhere who's not currently busting a vein about Trump. I honestly believe the more the media (like CNN being caught coaching so-called focus group members) attack Trump the more whatever base he has will become mobilized and get the vote out for him.

I'd rather see him elected than Clinton, but if she's not a criminal then by the same standards he isn't either. I fucking wish Romney had won, then we wouldn't have these two turds in front of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.