Subject: Free for all gold bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Hallo
I suppose that if you kill units in free for all mode you immedeatly recieve gold for the killed units and therefore you can spend this gold right away. Or Do you have to wait until next turn to spend this gold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you kill someone else's unit (scavenger or technician), THAT player gets a gold or a card, not the attacking player. And a player can only ever spend gold or do anything on their own turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mkaup366 wrote:
When you kill someone else's unit (scavenger or technician), THAT player gets a gold or a card, not the attacking player. And a player can only ever spend gold or do anything on their own turn.

Don't answer if you do not read the original post.

To answer OP, yes you immediatly get the gold and can spend it right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
mkaup366 wrote:

Don't answer if you do not read the original post.

To answer OP, yes you immediatly get the gold and can spend it right away.

What makes you think he didn't read the original post? It seems obvious to me he just isn't aware of the extra rule in Free-For-All where you get a gold reward for killing units (to inspire you to fight). So probably a better idea to just point that out so there's less confusion for him and anyone else who reads the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies, I was not aware of the up to three free gold for killing enemy units in FFA games. Just read up on this.

Yes, naturally this would be immediately available.

I made an honest mistake based on the standard codex rules. No need to be snarky Jonathan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Thank you very much to all of you guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.