$15.00
$20.00
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on my 5th re-read of the Dark Tower series, and I just picked up a bunch of Brimstone stuff.

I'd love to run a hexcrawl campaign using the characters from the Ka-Tet of Nineteen, and was wondering if anyone has made sheets for them.

Most would be gunslingers, but you could also include characters like Father Callahan or Ted Braughtigan to shake things up a bit.

Just checking to see if anyone has done the work already.

thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't done the Dark Tower characters yet. I was thinking about it recently though. There are the obvious two classes - Gunslinger and Orphan. After that, I'm not sure what classes I'd use for Eddie or Susannah though...

I have done a Blazing Saddles posse - Sheriff Bart (Marshal), Lili von Schtupp (Saloon Girl), Waco Kid (Gunslinger) and Mongo (brawlin Bandido).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Null Field wrote:
Adria wrote:
I haven't done the Dark Tower characters yet. I was thinking about it recently though. There are the obvious two classes - Gunslinger and Orphan. After that, I'm not sure what classes I'd use for Eddie or Susannah though...

I have done a Blazing Saddles posse - Sheriff Bart (Marshal), Lili von Schtupp (Saloon Girl), Waco Kid (Gunslinger) and Mongo (brawlin Bandido).

Eddies class should be, "heroin addict". Ability: roll a die each turn, on a 1 Eddie nods off and misses his turn. laugh
But really, Eddie and Susannah are gunslingers as well.

I couldn't read it twice because I thought the finale was a little anti-climactic but I did enjoy it the first time. Anyway, maybe the Gunslinger is a Gunslinger and the others are Orphans for Levels 1-2 and then cross trained into Gunslinger (no need to satisfy orphan challenge, just level 1-2 orphan, then Gunslinger)?

One thing is for sure, the group would love the gear in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From where is the Orphan class?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of the hero expansions from the Kickstarter (not part of the core COTA or SOD sets.) It will see a retail release someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
From where is the Orphan class?

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommerce.com/shadows-of-br...

Edit: just notices that the Orphan has the Dolores look from Westworld

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.