Patrick/Kyle have released a draft of their updated Rules >HERE<. For those who want to get started playing with the new rules (prior to their official release), I thought I'd keep an evergreen list of changes.
1. Moving a player outside their turn, via Giant Bats, Wisp, Dragon Powers, a Collapsing tile, etc, has now been standardized:
* a. Players can't be moved onto/through a tile they couldn't using their normal movement (i.e. only Underground Dragon can be moved through walls, Knight/Surfaced Dragon can't be moved onto/through Dark Tiles).
* b. Players can't be moved onto/through a tile with another player.
* c. Knight must stop if moved onto an Event token.
Note: Tiles containing tokens other than Event tokens or Players no longer block Wisp movement.
[Previously: each method followed different rules]
2. Revealed Goblins may now Move before using their Special Action.
[Previously: Goblins could not move before using Special Action, but could before doing anything else]
3. Goblins lose 1 Population when first entering Lake (similar to when entering River). After that, normal "Lit" tile loss occurs.
[Previously: There was no damage when entering Lake]
Note: new rules also include clarifications/errata that has already been covered in the forums, so I won't be listing them here (this topic is for changes to the way the game is played).
Somehow I missed you were tracking this. Thanks for the work!