Subject: German Version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Verena
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be at Essen this week and I've seen this game in the course of my preparations. I'm highly intrigued by the theme and the mechanics but I usually I don't buy English games because the people I play with aren't all good enough at it. So, are there any plans for localisations, i.e. a German one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seconded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This was already asked in another thread (also called "German Version").

I'll quote the answer here:

Karmic_devil wrote:

This year we will only have the English version available. We are having the rules translated into German and those will be available here though the components will continue to be in English (including the significant story elements in the game)

We will of course be continuing to expand out network or partners to get our games localized for the various European markets including Germany.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

So if nothing changed this is still how it's going to be for now. Doesn't sound like a completely localized German version is going to happen in the near future. We're going to check out the game in Essen and then decide if we want to go with the English version right now or if we wait for a German localization.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.