Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan B.
United States
Shelby Township
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I often visit the dollar store around holidays to spice up my games with some cheap upgrades. Besides cheap containers and boxes, they often have neat stuff around the holidays. So around this time you can often find some solid items for those horrorish games of yours. You probably want to get an idea of what you're looking before heading out.

Anyway, I went yesterday looking for upgrades for Fearsome Floors, since I about had it with the build-a-monsters. They are neat, but they often fall apart while playing and are somewhat annoying.

These 3 finger puppets are perfect in size and I found them at the local dollar tree.

Another item I use in a ton of my games are these heart table scatters. They work as great life counters that use little chits...such as Run, Fight, or Die!.

Perhaps you know of some things to look for at the dollar store for easy upgrades. I'll make a geeklist if this takes off a little bit.

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use those red hearts too, for Love Letter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure if they have them at the dollar store, but for a few bucks, you can get 3/4" diameter, 2mm thick felt pads that you can use on the base of your painted miniatures.

I'd like to have a bunch for all my future miniatures, assuming they're of a similar size, so I went with this roll of 1000 on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EJS1PN0/ref=oh_aui_deta...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
While 'moi' "consumed" their 'cookies', 'batteries', and "Hot Wheels/Matchbox/other vehicle"-assortment with also using their 'plastic-packaging' into Buildings of varying 'miniatures'-sort from these, and where it "befit within". cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Piovezan
Brazil
Jundiaí
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! With six different monsters, you can craft yourself a Vale dos Monstros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.