$30.00
$20.00
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,
I have a copy of Space Hulk Death Angel I bought used. The cards were all sleeved and in a card storage box. I know some of the expansions are included, but I don't know which ones or what's complete. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a full list of all cards included in the expansions anywhere. I found the one for the base game here. Thanks for any help you can provide.

P.S. Is there a way to tell from looking at a card which expansion it came from? Some sort of symbol printed on the card, for example?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the cards in the Tyranid expansion have a little white alien skull icon in the bottom corner. I would think the other expansions would have something similar, but I don't know for certain off the top of my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream // Benny Carter - The King // Charles McPherson - Manhattan Nocturne // Art Pepper - Smack Up // Dudu Pukwana - In The Townships
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdaly72 wrote:
I found the one for the base game here.

I haven't time to look for you, but if you click 'Expansions' on the game page you'll find folders for each of the expansions individually, I'd think the odds are good you could find contents listings there.

[edit] Actually took only a few seconds... look at the first entry on the left hand card:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Thanks, guys. Huge help, as usual on BGG. I didn't even think to look in the images. I'll have to inventory it all to be sure, but it looks like I have everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.