Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notice today, I'll be playing Mi Tierra: New Era by Thursday. Happy days!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today here in Texas. Can't wait to get it to the table this weekend!

QUESTION: Did anyone else get the wrong color player disks? Instead of 2 yellow disks for the yellow player, I had 2 black disks in my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ketty
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
texasgeoker wrote:

QUESTION: Did anyone else get the wrong color player disks? Instead of 2 yellow disks for the yellow player, I had 2 black disks in my copy.

I think that all copies have any extra black disc, yours is missing the yellow one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Abudinen
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
texasgeoker wrote:
Got my copy today here in Texas. Can't wait to get it to the table this weekend!

Hi, the Black markers are for mark the game turn and the extra one you can use it to mark the first player. If you need any component please send an email to aldebarangames at gmail dot com with your data, and I personally will make the arrange to send you the missing pieces.

Regards

Alberto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
SpiderOne wrote:
texasgeoker wrote:

Hi, the Black markers are for mark the game turn and the extra one you can use it to mark the first player. If you need any component please send an email to aldebarangames@gmail.com with your data, and I personally will make the arrange to send you the missing pieces.

Regards

Alberto

Thanks Alberto. I'll send the email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texasgeoker wrote:

Got mine today too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.