Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: Book (and Movie) 7 Spoilers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have the game and have played a number of times, I'm curious to know if there are any significant spoilers for Book/Movie 7?

My daughter is 9 years old and has read books 1-6, and seen Movies 1-6 as well. She started in Book 7 and stopped reading because of heartache she was feeling for some of the characters.

Are there significant spoilers in the Hogwarts Battle for somebody who hasn't read/seen the 7th installation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
mbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The Horcruxes are introduced and identified. Could be pretty spoiler-y, given that 2/3rds of the 7th book/movie(s) are about figure out what the horcruxes were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, that's good to know. I'm not sure that'll impact her too much - and I can talk with her about that before we begin to play through it.

Who knows, perhaps wanting to play through the entire series will give her the courage to finish off the series. See more thoughts below...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
When Hagrid got hit with a curse early on in Book #7, she nearly lost it. When we finally got her to tell us what was wrong, we were able to convince her that Hagrid lived, but also cautioned her that some characters may not. Having lost some family members recently, it was just too much for her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.