4 Posts

Dominion Big Box (English)» Forums » General

Subject: Promo cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Cripps
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anyone know which promo cards this comes with? It mentions some being included but, not how many or which.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sipos wrote:
Does anyone know which promo cards this comes with? It mentions some being included but, not how many or which.

The English version of the Big Box doesn't come with any promos as far as I'm aware. I believe the German version does/did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
When I bought it over a year ago it came with Governor and Walled Village I think. I know it came with Governor and did NOT come with Black Market or Stash.

Z.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Being an owner of the Big Box, I can confirm that the distribution of promos with this box was random. I did not receive any, but a friend had bought one a few months earlier and got Black Market and Envoy, IIRC. I think Rio Grande just kind of randomly distributed the promos into the boxes, clearly missing some entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.