Hide
4 Posts

Legendary: Civil War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Baron Helmut Zemo Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trev C
msg tools
Do you count henchmen villains in reducing the cost to fight him? And do you KO henchmen villains with his master strike?

The clarification would definitely impact his difficulty. He would seem much harder if henchmen villains don't count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevor7 wrote:
Do you count henchmen villains in reducing the cost to fight him? And do you KO henchmen villains with his master strike?

The clarification would definitely impact his difficulty. He would seem much harder if henchmen villains don't count.

Yes to both. Henchmen villains are villains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trev C
msg tools
Okay, thanks. I can't remember off the top of my head, but the issue of distinguishing henchmen villains from villains came up before in a prior set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevor7 wrote:
Okay, thanks. I can't remember off the top of my head, but the issue of distinguishing henchmen villains from villains came up before in a prior set.

It's called out in the official FAQ from Devin Low. The only bad guys you defeat that aren't "Villains" are the Masterminds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.