$30.00
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ALL GAMES EXCEPT BIOSHOCK SIEGE OF COLUMBIA AND THE KING OF TOKYO EXPANSION HAVE BEEN SOLD. I WILL HAVE A NEW SALE IN A FEW WEEKS WITH SOME OTHER GAMES, SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN EITHER OF THESE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONACT ME BY PM.

Please read the ordering, payment, and shipping details first.

1) A BGG listing will be created when a written offer is accepted.

2) Orders will ship to any CONTINENTAL US address via FedEx Ground for $5 flat rate- includes tracking and insurance. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. If you're outside the US, have a military address, or want to use a different payment method, please contact me first.

3) Please send me a private message AND comment in the thread below if you are interested in these games!

Bundle and Save
Buy 2 and save $5
Buy 3 and save $10
Buy 4 and save $10 and get GearSeed Sage FREE

1) Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends- $18- like new condition (revised/updated edition)
2) Ascension X: War of Shadows- $18- like new condition (includes Ascension X: War of Shadows – Chaos Rider promo card)
3) BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia- $20- like new condition (opened, but unplayed)
4) Onitama- $15- like new condition

Free GearSead Sage is gold-foil stamped kickstarter box that includes GearSeed and SYNOD.

Add-on Items

Add any of these items to one of the items above or feel free to private message me to create a bundle unique to you.

King of Tokyo: Halloween- $8 (does NOT include original box, but I do have all components intact and in good to very good condition)
BANG! Dodge City and BANG! Gold Rush- $20 total for both (very good condition with original boxes)

The following games are pending sale

Quick Games Bundle

Onitama- like new condition
Thunder & Lightning- like new condition
Castellion- very good condition

Buy Quick Games Bundle for $42 and receive Hordes of Grimoor for FREE!

Hive: The Mosquito, Hive: The Pillbug, Hive: The Ladybug- $8 total for all 3 (good condition- the bakelite pieces are in very good to like new condition, and I have the rules for each expansion, but I do not have the original plastic cases they came in, which isn't needed if you own the game)

Again, please private message me AND post a comment in the thread below if you are interested in a bundle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Bundle and Save- Great Deals on Onitama, Ascension X, Tash Kalar, Thunder & Lightning and More with FREE Games!
Ok, so is it games in a 'small box' or games from the company Small Box Games? Because none of those besides the free Hoardes of Grimoor are SBG products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Bundle and Save- Great Deals on Onitama, Ascension X, Tash Kalar, Thunder & Lightning and More with FREE Games!
I thought I might run the risk of confusing people with that title. Each of the games in that bundle come in small boxes, which is why I called it small box game bundle. I went ahead and changed it to quick games bundle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Morgan
United States
Sandusky
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in onirim and castellion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in Thunder and Lightening and the Hive pieces. Maybe Bryon and I can split it up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myronborgan wrote:
Interested in onirim and castellion

Thank you both for your interest. I just spoke with Myron and mentioned I wasn't interested in separating the bundle, but with both of you looking to grab 1 of the 3 games, we might be able to work something out. I will PM both of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sweeney
United States
Clinton Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in the Hive Tiles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eszter Stern
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pm sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you everyone for all of the interest! For now, I'm considering the quick games bundle and hive expansion set as sold as there are multiple offers for each that are in the works. The 2-player competitive games bundle is still available along with a couple add-on items such as specter ops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Bundle and Save- Great Deals on Onitama, Ascension X, Tash Kalar, Specter Ops and More with FREE Games!
I have updated the sale to reflect my previous bundle and save sales, which is to say you can now pick and choose what games you want, but there is an added incentive to buy more and save by getting discounts off your purchase and/or getting games for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
United States
Summit
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Bundle and Save- Great Deals on Onitama, Ascension X, Tash Kalar, Bioshock Siege of Columbia and More with FREE Games!
Interested in Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends, Ascension X: War of Shadows, and Onitama.

PM sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for you interest. All games except Bioshock Siege of Columbia and the King of Tokyo Halloween expansion have sold. I'm probably going to do another sale here in a few weeks, but if you're interested in either of those games or want to know what might be on a future sale (MIGHT), please feel free to private message me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.