Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liu Apertotes
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a game last weekend where Trust in Friendship appeared and it was given to a player with the Mistrusted corruption card. We did not know how to resolve it. We finally gave all the favor to the character, but some also believed that he should have got only 1 favor and discard the rest. Does anyone know of an official answer to this?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falenthal Greenleaf
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember those cards. Could you post their text here, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. Mistrusted prevents a hero from gaining more than 1 favor during each turn. If that hero gains is chosen by Sauron to be given the Trust in Friendship card, after that hero explores a location containing a character or another hero, he gains the favor from that card. Since that hero can only gain 1 favor, then he only gains 1 and the rest are discarded (unless he already got 1 and in this case he gains 0).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liu Apertotes
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falenthal wrote:
I can't remember those cards. Could you post their text here, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liu Apertotes
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HealingAura wrote:
That's correct. Mistrusted prevents a hero from gaining more than 1 favor during each turn. If that hero gains is chosen by Sauron to be given the Trust in Friendship card, after that hero explores a location containing a character or another hero, he gains the favor from that card. Since that hero can only gain 1 favor, then he only gains 1 and the rest are discarded (unless he already got 1 and in this case he gains 0).

Thanks! That corruption card is truly evil!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falenthal Greenleaf
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with HealingAura. I can see the smile on the Sauron player if this Event comes out, while a Hero holds that corruption. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.