Subject: Will MMP do a re-printing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Dumas
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As an ASLSK conscript my son and I are certain that we'll matriculate to full ASL so we've been getting what we can (BV, Y!, RS) and only 'need' FKaC to get the last of the OoB that we're interested in.

Any one know anything about getting FKaC without paying exorbitant amounts of money?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mbmbmb
Yes, someday it will be. When? Only MMP and Chas know, but your patience will be rewarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FKaC only went out of print in the last year, so I doubt it will be reprinting any time soon. Searching around some less popular online shops or calling around to some B&M's is probably your best bet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it took awhile to sell out. The good thing is you do have two options to consider For King and Country or if you can live with it, West of Alamein. Both include British OOB and would give you the counters you would need to play various scenarios that have British and the Commonwealth forces.

The challenge is does it need to be un-punched or could you buy one that was already punched but complete, this could really impact the price you would need to pay. Good luck on your hunt,

I know how it feels to look for these OOP ASL Modules it can be a huge pain, at least your not looking for Armies of Oblivion, that one for me took 2 years of hunting to get one at the price I was happy with.

turks1966
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Dumas
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess with all of ASLSK yet to be played (I have everything but the 2 scenarios in the OpsSE3) and with BV, Y!, and RS, I have enough to wait out a reprint; maybe.

If I breakout into a cold sweat thinking about not being able to use the British OoB once I get to full ASL I guess I'll have to drop $300 on a shrinkwrapped FKaC...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.