2 Posts

Metallum» Forums » Rules

Subject: how many module cards can I use in one round? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eolae blue
msg tools
Hi! 2 questions

1. Is it possible to use all my module cards (planet as well as action module cards) in every round? Or can I only choose one card for each round.

2. Is it right, that you never loose a module card (talking mainly about the action module cards) when you use it? So you keep it to the end of the game and you can use it every round?

Thanks for the great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtek Wojcik
Poland
Kraków(Cracow)
Malopolska
flag msg tools
designer
I very much like designing games but I also like to play games.
badge
Metallum is my first game that will be premiered in Essen.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

1. As far as planetary modules are concerned they are always active (example force shield always protect your extractor). So you can constantly use abilities of all your planetary modules.

NOTE: some of the planetary modules "actually do something" only at a specified time (example factory: produces your extractor at the start of programing phase) so while they are technically active all the time they only perform their action at specified time.

2. Action modules can be used only once (usually right after you buy it or at a specified time later).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.