Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Among the many games I own, Cry Havoc is one that simply demands a well made insert. I saw that Meeple Realty has one in development through the Image gallery previews. Being an avid Broken Token fan, I contacted them today to see if there were any plans. After a few messages back and forth, there were two big revelations:

Aminda Courtwright wrote:
I just found out that we have already signed a licensing agreement with Portal games to do this, so when ours does come out it will be officially licensed.

Aminda Courtwright wrote:
But in reality first of the year is probably the earliest we'll get it out because we are super busy during the holidays!

So in short, a Broken Token insert is in the works, but won't land until next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Macchiavello
Brazil
Brasília
flag msg tools
mb
There is already one insert available:
http://www.inserthere.me/productdisplay/cry-havoc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Johnson Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that it's past the first of the year I hope we see one of these from broken token soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
Now that it's past the first of the year I hope we see one of these from broken token soon!

I likewise hope we see something soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Johnson Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave up on waiting after considering the Daedalus Production's one came out. I would have preferred to wait and compare Broken Token design to it, but the stained wood Daedalus does did look better with the art colors on the board to me.
The teaser pics from Meeple Realty look very cool and he started sharing those back in last October but they too have been saying they don't know when they'll complete their design.

I had a feeling I would have trouble resisting getting one from whoever was 1st as this game needed something BAD to speed up setup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.