4 Posts

Barbarian Prince» Forums » Rules

Subject: Confirming a daily sequence of events rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
F S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wanted to confirm I am playing it correctly. If I am trying to move from a countryside space to a swamp space that has a river between them, I would play through the following sequence in one day:

1. Check for getting lost leaving the countryside
2. Check for countryside event
3. Check for getting lost crossing the river
4. Check for river event
5. Check for getting lost entering the swamp
6. Check for swamp event
7. Hunting

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rivers are a funny situation. This is my take. The river according to R205d is counted as being in the starting hex. It is a barrier to normal travel.

So do the river checks first.

Once on the other side of the river, you are still in the starting hex so check to leave the hex as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wrrlykam wrote:
Rivers are a funny situation. This is my take. The river according to R205d is counted as being in the starting hex. It is a barrier to normal travel.

So do the river checks first.

Once on the other side of the river, you are still in the starting hex so check to leave the hex as normal.

I play it like this also. River check is first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say the sequence should be: 3,4,1,6,7 assuming you don't fail any lost rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.