Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Would be interested in seeing reviews of this version of the game. Has a prototype been released?
Rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Jackson
Australia
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I believe something is being taken to Essen, I have no idea what, I just remember one of the Dice Tower guys mentioning it was one they were looking forward to there. So hopefully after that we will have something good to read/watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it was Sam Healey. Thanks to him I discovered it and spent far too much money on it
It's all his fault

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavoB wrote:
Yeah, it was Sam Healey. Thanks to him I discovered it and spent far too much money on it
It's all his fault

You should sue him for damages. Let's see ... cost of the pledge ... subtract value of the pledge ... modify by entertainment value ... uh, sorry, looks like you owe him a pile of money!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Long Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm also interested in seeing the rulebook or review. Can anyone tell me how this is played or what other game this is similar to? Found out about this game last minute and backed out of fear of missing out. Tried watching the play through they provided and it was lacking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
The rules are still being written. It's not scheduled to ship until October 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.