Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you have to follow the event instructions first, since the usually begin with "At the beginning of this phase...."

The way I played my first (basic) game was to follow the instructions of the event card (usually spawning new zeds in some tracks) then activating the tracks stated. Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Registrau wrote:
I guess you have to follow the event instructions first, since the usually begin with "At the beginning of this phase...."

The way I played my first (basic) game was to follow the instructions of the event card (usually spawning new zeds in some tracks) then activating the tracks stated. Is that right?

The event happens in the zeds phase and will say when it happens; if it says "at the beginning of this phase" it will happen right away befor you activate any tracks. If it says something else you trigger the event when the card says the event will trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.