Legends of Andor: Journey to the North» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion or base game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Welch
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has this listed as an expansion where you have to have the base game in order to play it. I thought this was a stand alone expansion. It's not that big a deal as I have the base game I just it was stand alone.

Anyone if it's stand alone or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an expansion. You will still need the heroes (there is only 1 new hero in the box), some of the monster and a few markers etc. from the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Journey to the North requires the base game to play. You may be confusing this with Die letzte Hoffnung (the last hope) expansion. This is a stand-alone expansion to be released in German in the 4th quarter of 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:
The Journey to the North requires the base game to play. You may be confusing this with Die letzte Hoffnung (the last hope) expansion. This is a stand-alone expansion to be released in German in the 4th quarter of 2016.

do you know if that one has a USA release date / eng version? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.