4 Posts

London Dread» Forums » General

Subject: Still no IOS App??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Welch
msg tools
mbmbmb
Man I was really wanting to wait for the app so it would be more immersive but I also wanted to get in a game or two during Halloween season. Anyone heard of an update. 2 months ago I thought the app was done and just needed to go through apples approval process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for an update on this as well! I finally broke down and downloaded the story files that Grey Fox put up on their site, and played it through Apple Music. It worked just fine, you just get a nice shiny interface to go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
I hang out in the forums for iOS game devs and enthusiasts, and I can say the Apple approval process is about as clear as mud. They may reject one app for a certain reason and allow another app with the exact same issue to pass. Sometimes they kick apps back with vague information asking the dev to fix something and resubmit, only to reject the second time for an issue that existed the first time. They can do all of this because they are Apple. I am not sure what is going on here, but trouble getting an app approved by Apple is certainly nothing new for those familiar with the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Webb
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The iOS app is now available at the App Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.