5 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: Points for kills w/Machine Structures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Miller
msg tools
mb
Are kill points awarded when the "Shred Drones" or the "Orbital Sniper" structures are used to destroy an enemy?

Our group's general consensus was yes, but I was unsure since the kills didn't occur during a Battle Resolution phase.

We justified the points since the Machines have very few movement points which reduce their engagements in Battles...at least that was our results in our first 4-player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no they do not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They do not say they award points, so they do not. Do not create rules - it will make the game very tough to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Miller
msg tools
mb
Thank you for the quick responses! That was my gut interpretation as well but we went with the democratic process since it was our first play-through with a group of four.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shirtman wrote:
Thank you for the quick responses! That was my gut interpretation as well but we went with the democratic process since it was our first play-through with a group of four.

Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.