Hide
5 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vince san
msg tools
Hi guys, just got Cry Havoc recently and been playing it with my bro. I have a few questions tho regarding the rules.

1. When the Troggs retreat, they have to place a Trogg nest token. Who decides where to place it? What if the regions are all occupied or a battle region?

2. The Machines have a skill that allows them to recycle a structure to place miniatures from the reserve to the region. Can you activate this even when the building is not under your control marker?

3. Some tactical cards allow you place a dude from reserve into a battle objective. Do you keep that dude later on after the battle? Or does it go back into the reserve?

4. Teleportation can move you anywhere (regardless of control maker or trogg tokens) as long as it is not a battle region?

5. An event tells us to remove 2 crystals from the region with the highest amount of crystals in it. There was 3 regions all having 5, so do we take out 2 from all 3 regions?

I think that's all I can remember for now. Thanks for helping me out. Loving the game so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The Player to the left running the Trogs for that battle. None is placed if there is nowhere to place it.

2. Yes, unless it is occupied by minis from a different faction.

3. It remains there.

4. Except for an HQ.

5. Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vince san
msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castell
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So you would remove 6 crystals?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrack wrote:
So you would remove 6 crystals?

2 x 3 = 6

That is, if 3 regions were tied, yes, remove 6 combined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.