Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I've just started one more refereed newcomer PBEM game tonight. However I wanted to let everyone know that this game will be the last one I start until mid-August. I'm going to be traveling for close to a solid month this summer and want to make sure all my games have finished at least one turn before this extended period offline begins (by the second turn most games can proceed with minimal referee intervention).

I'll still collect names over the summer of those wanting to get into games starting in August. Just drop me an email at ebeach@comcast.net if you want to play in one of the games after my return. I'll then reconnect with you after I get back for good (mid-August).

Summer (for our northern hemisphere) is a tough time to keep momentum going in PBEM games anyway. I think starting a bunch of games up in late August and September will help get games off to stronger starts anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.