Hands in the Sea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Corvus infantry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Torni
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What happens to the infantry used in a sea battle with corvus after the battle (if there are enough ships to hold them)?

Do they remain in reserve or are they discarded?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Discard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Torni
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That it was we thought. Thanks.

In our recent game, Rome wiped out the whole Carthagenian navy in two battles with the help of corvus. On the very next turn naval disaster struck.

So the Romans did get their Hands in the sea, sadly all of them belonged to drowned sailors and marines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
airjudden wrote:
Discard

Yep. I've updated the Errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zorbo2000 wrote:
That it was we thought. Thanks.

In our recent game, Rome wiped out the whole Carthagenian navy in two battles with the help of corvus. On the very next turn naval disaster struck.

So the Romans did get their Hands in the sea, sadly all of them belonged to drowned sailors and marines.

How historical!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.