Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Blakley
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
Here are a few ideas my friends and I tried with varying degrees of hilarity:

More Options for the Judge
- Try allowing the judge to choose if players should complete the strip at the end or the beginning.
- If a red border card is turned over to start the round, let the judge decide if it should be played by rule (everyone plays two cards) or if it should be played normal. Still allow everyone to replace their hands (works well with the above rule too).

Continuous/Cooperative Mode
Players draw hands of 10 cards. The first player simply plays one from their hand. The next player plays one card before or after the first panel. Then, the third player can complete the strip in any way with another single card- this can be before, after, or in-between the other two. Then, the round starts again with the next player.

CAH "Haiku" Mode
This would be similar to the last round of Cards Against Humanity. Everyone draws for larger hands (maybe 15 or so) then they prep a full strip of 3 panels all themselves and reveal in a "show and tell" type round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
GreatBlakes wrote:

- Try allowing the judge to choose if players should complete the strip at the end or the beginning.

came here to write pretty much this same suggestion.

though i'd suggest players submitting the cards to the judge get to choose where their card should be played, not the judge. so basically players form two face down piles for the judge to review (one for the start panel, another for the end panel). the judge still picks their favorite overall card of course

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.