Zombie Dice 3: School Bus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Feet Before Hopping on the bus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Do the feet you rolled before you hop on the bus get away? Like if 2 feet are in play and i say i want to get on the bus, do i roll those 2 feet with the bus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
koolkat67 wrote:
Do the feet you rolled before you hop on the bus get away? Like if 2 feet are in play and i say i want to get on the bus, do i roll those 2 feet with the bus?

The School Bus die only replaces the drawing of one die from the cup, so since you rolled two feet dice, and you need to draw one die from the cup, the bus would replace that one die drawn. You would still roll the other two dice, since you "always roll the School Bus die in addition to two regular dice" as per the rules of the expansion.

Hopefully that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
SJ Hunter wrote:
koolkat67 wrote:

The School Bus die only replaces the drawing of one die from the cup, so since you rolled two feet dice, and you need to draw one die from the cup, the bus would replace that one die drawn. You would still roll the other two dice, since you "always roll the School Bus die in addition to two regular dice" as per the rules of the expansion.

Hopefully that helps!

That's how we played. I guess we assume the feet ran onto the bus and the zombie followed them on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.