Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's got to be a history behind this near neck breaking move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
don't forget

and Ivanka's dance step to escape his butt pat at the RNC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
don't forget

and Ivanka's dance step to escape his butt pat at the RNC.

This is one seriously disturbed human being who should never be allowed anywhere near political power in this, or any other, country

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
For all his faults Frank keeps a lot of silly stuff relegated to one big thread. Works pretty well.

Just sayin'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
For all his faults Frank keeps a lot of silly stuff relegated to one big thread. Works pretty well.

Just sayin'.

Actually allowing one's daughter to sexually objectified comes under the heading "vile and depraved". Have some of your non alt right friends explain it to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Just sayin'.

Actually allowing one's daughter to sexually objectified comes under the heading "vile and depraved". Have some of your non alt right friends explain it to you

All things in society that are vile and depraved, every one of them, exist because our current economic system allows it.

Please investigate a resource-based economy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd never heard of that before.

http://www.study-body-language.com/Defensive-body-language.h...

The "Fig Leaf" Position

Another interesting posture is when the hands are crossed over the genitals – also called the "fig leaf" position by experts. It's a self comfort gesture that reveals vulnerability, as it protects another sensitive part of our body – our genitals. It's often seen in funerals or other somber events, when people feel uneasy, but know that's inappropriate to use the arms folding gesture.

It can also reveal an introvert, shy or innocent personality – one that doesn't like to display its sexuality in public. It's the opposite gesture to other displays that emphasize the area of the crotch – like the gesture of the thumbs protruding out of the pockets or belt towards the "Important area", to show "who's the man".

---

Still.. it seems like a natural stance if you have a small purse too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've found this picture disturbing since the first time I saw it.

and he's made comments about dating her more than once.

Rolling Stone’s Paul Solotaroff reported:
At 69, he can still carry on like the teen who was yanked out of prep school and delivered to Col. Dobias, the take-no-shit instructor at the military academy. After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…’

The View how he’d feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy magazine, Trump said:

It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

---

I don't know.. perhaps he's trying for the backwoods vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.