Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the link on www.triumphofchaos.com under the playaids tab of the final and most recent version of ToC rules - until I upload them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael @mgouker
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much! I'm having a great time with this game - it has a lot of subtleties that you only get from game situations. I'm really looking forward to the player's guide too.

How is the Civil War game coming along?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was working on a game on the American Revolutionary War. That has a political pregame - that sets up the victory conditions, deployment levels, congress, etc. But, put it on hold to finish the Comrades Guide (which will be out in a few weeks) and another game that is in playtest now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Herr D.,
Just bought the game- it will be coming in the mail this week- looking forward to diving into the rules.

We'll see if I can master the rules- I'm working on POG- with my first game this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Check this for playaids, the living rules and examples of play (NT ToC AAR {after action report} is good read).

http://www.triumphofchaos.com/profile.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.