Subject: Open production and basic technology token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konrad Borowiecki
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder does the person using the open production on a building that has the Atlanteans' basic technology token take double its production?

My understanding is that it is in fact the case though I get the feeling that the benefit should only belong to Atlanteans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Morier
Canada
Beloeil
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KBoro wrote:
I wonder does the person using the open production on a building that has the Atlanteans' basic technology token take double its production?

My understanding is that it is in fact the case though I get the feeling that the benefit should only belong to Atlanteans.

The production is only double for the Atlanteans. Other players using an open production with a technology token gets the production once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Borowiecki
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Dominic thank you for your reply. Can you link me to the rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Marechal
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 2: Technology tokens and other Factions - Other Factions may only use the Technology tokens as Goods spent to activate Actions in certain Locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Morier
Canada
Beloeil
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueM wrote:
Page 2: Technology tokens and other Factions - Other Factions may only use the Technology tokens as Goods spent to activate Actions in certain Locations.

R Marechal is right

KBoro wrote:
@Dominic thank you for your reply. Can you link me to the rule?

Portal answer this question on their website :
ARTICLE: Rules Spotlight – Atlanteans and Open Production
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mb
I would like to ask a question:

What is meant by "activat[ing] Actions in certain Locations". Can you not use them on all locations that provide resources (production), an effect (probably added resources by playing cards), or an action (by using the card again)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are playing with a non-Atlatean faction, you ban only use tech tokens to active locations that had actions that you need to spen tech tokens to active (I don't have my cards with me, so I can't tell a example).
Only Atlanteans can use tech tokens to double production, features and had a extra action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.