Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any kind of info from the publisher on this one beyond the basic description, especially the release date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, there is not a firm release date currently. We are exploring some manufacturing options currently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last info out of the TMG camp put this as a Kickstarter next year now.
That may be good, or it may be bad, considering how TMG has been running their KS for their new IPs.
If this does go the way of KS, please take care in constructing the campaign by producing appropriate stretch goals, shipping costs, and proper advertising and excitement generation.
I thought Chimera Station was a total funding disaster and pulled my pledge, even though TMG touts it as successful. TMG has some super awesome games that really deserve better, and I really think it is mostly due to how their KS are run.
Really looking forward to more information on Downfall, and hope it is a successful IP for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.