$5.00
$20.00
$30.00
$15.00
Stephen M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

NEXT SESSION : Wednesday October 12, 2016.
GAMES : There are usually 50-100 games to choose from.
WHERE? THE LOUNGE of the Canadian Legion Branch 351 - Centertown, 330 Kent Street (The Montgomery Legion)
WHEN? Gaming starts at 5 pm and goes until 10
COST: FREE!!
PARKING : Kent and Somerset have parking, as well as the nearest side streets which are Gilmour, Maclaren, Cooper and Lisgar.

The Legion is having a BBQ! Be sure to stop by the grill on your way in for a hotdog or hamburger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James E
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Won't be able to make it tonight but I did order a copy of Terraforming Mars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another fun night at the Legion.

Wendy, Ariel and I started out with Village. Wendy was the salesperson extraordinaire. Ariel did a bunch of travelling. I spent a bunch of time in the Council. Wendy and I were a bit more successful than Ariel in the church. While Wendy and Ariel were able to get 4 people each into the town's Book, I was only able to get 2. I forgot a rule that said you could call people back to your farm instead of getting a new worker and that would have allowed me to bump up to 3 in the Book. In the end, Wendy's massive number of sales had her outpacing Ariel a bit and distancing me by far.

Next, Steve, Frank and Danny joined us for a game of Citadels. Ariel was killed more times than I can count. Steve had a hard time getting buildings out. I had a red building destroyed from my tableau that would have given me one of each type. Danny had a great building that allowed him to bank a card each turn. Unfortunately, Ariel (the Warlord) levelled it. Wendy and Frank really raced to build 8 buildings with Frank triggering the end game and just edging out Danny for the win.

Other games I saw played included Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar, Trains, BANG! The Dice Game and Splendor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.