Subject: Reaching the apex of HYPE! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't know if it's the same for you, but ever since I played my first game of Neuroshima Hex, I've bought and collected everything with the name Oracz on it.

So this...

THIS...

Wow !!!! zombie

It's a crossover between Christmas and my birthday!

I just hope they can keep the "all-included's" price low (or at least not too high) cause it's gonna be the way to go for me obviously.

What's your opinion on this as of now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just found out about it yesterday and got very excited. Tough kickstarter backing decisions coming soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
OldTallandUgly wrote:
I just found out about it yesterday and got very excited. Tough kickstarter backing decisions coming soon...

Yeah I know! I prepared the coming of Michal's new baby by dropping no less than four pledges.

I've played NH for 10 years without ever thinking a single game was boring.

I do have high hopes for this ones cause it has two things to vouch for it: Oracz name on it and... hexes, a perfect combination IMO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
brunogaia wrote:
OldTallandUgly wrote:

Yeah I know! I prepared the coming of Michal's new baby by dropping no less than four pledges.

I've played NH for 10 years without ever thinking a single game was boring.

I do have high hopes for this ones cause it has two things to vouch for it: Oracz name on it and... hexes, a perfect combination IMO!

Hexes and asymmetry, two things I love and two things Oracz seems to be well acquainted with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reaching the apex of expensive, also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Lockport
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've backed and un-backed a few times now, no fault to the game. Just unsure if I want to spend the money, need to look at the gameplay more to see if it's something I'll play a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.