Subject: Rules in English? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gus Logan
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is mention on the game page of translated rules, but I can't seem to find them online, even with the title translated. Does anyone have them available? Much obliged in advance for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pincer wrote:
There is mention on the game page of translated rules, but I can't seem to find them online, even with the title translated. Does anyone have them available? Much obliged in advance for any help!

They were a whole book. Issued separately IIRC. Probably not available separately.

(I'm talking about the original.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Years ago I purchased a bound set of English rules from Esdevium (?) Games, an English game company. I don't know if they still exist, or if there are any books left. though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
The translation was online, a long time ago, but was pulled when the book was being published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Wentu
Italy
Parma
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for the same.
I guess for a german speaking person it would be quite easy to do it.

I will try to translate them using Google but I am not sure of the result.

At least, if I could start with the german version already in digital format it would help a lot. Are there the rules in german online?

thankx a lot

Wentu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.