Subject: 5 Player Roles (ONUW + Daybreak) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Bollenbeck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

We have a gaming Tournament (console + board games) in two Weeks and I am planing to use ONUW for it. Daybreak arrived yesterday in the german App so I will use some cool Roles from it.
I have found many Role Settings für ONUW and Daybreak but not so many for exactly 5 Players. I hope you can help me with this

All Players are solid social deduction approved but only 2 know the game so far. I think the Doppelganger is too complicated for beginners.

I am really excited for your coolest 5 Player Role Setups!
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, first, I always suggest you always do a couple warm up games with new players, because it's very easy in ONUW for a player not familiar with the mechanics to unknowingly ruin a game.

But for five people:

Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Werewolf
2x Mason
Troublemaker
Robber
Drunk
Seer

Or:

2 Werewolf
Sleeping Wolf
Tanner
Drunk
Troublemaker
Robber
Seer

Honestly, I just recommend playing it yourself and seeing what you feel work! That's probably the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Brooks
msg tools
One of my favorite 5-player role sets:

Mystic Wolf
Alpha Wolf (with the Dream Wolf as the fourth center card)
Apprentice Seer
Masons (x2)
Revealer
Hunter
Drunk

There is the possibility of a wolf majority, though the Drunk or Hunter could ruin it, even if the Alpha can convince the new wolf that they've been switched. And everyone will be interested in what the Apprentice Seer has to say. This role set will be fun for a long while, with nuances constantly being discovered.

(To make it easier on the wolves, you could switch the Masons for the Insomniac, Sentinel, etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.