Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to place a decent sized order and I was wondering if there are any active coupons out there or if I should just wait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Broken Token Coupons....
Broken token coupons are pretty rare, usually just around the holidays from what I've seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
Broken token coupons are pretty rare, usually just around the holidays from what I've seen.

Oh, nice. I kinda figured even then would be scarce. But Ill wait to get one for Blood Rage, Dead of Winter and Castles of Mad King Ludwig. Elder Sign would be a good one too. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:

Bummer soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread police in-coming! Everyone duck and cover!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
United States
Florence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saturnkk wrote:
Looking to place a decent sized order and I was wondering if there are any active coupons out there or if I should just wait?

BLERG!

- This isn't a hot deal, this would probably be better in discussing retailers forum.

- Put a question mark in threads like this so it doesn't look like you're telling us about actual BT coupons.

Thanks,
Not-Management
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saturnkk wrote:

If I recall, if you fill you cart and don't check out they'll email you a 10% off code to entice you to complete the order. Of course, this requires you to be a registered user and to have been logged in when you filled the cart. I am not sure if they still do this. Also, if I recall correctly, it was a one time thing, so they will not do it more than once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crackbone wrote:
saturnkk wrote:

BLERG!

- This isn't a hot deal, this would probably be better in discussing retailers forum.

- Put a question mark in threads like this so it doesn't look like you're telling us about actual BT coupons.

Thanks,
Not-Management

? added so your life can get back on track!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dead of Winter organizer is awesome. It drastically reduces set-up and tear down time. Of the ones I've tried it's second only to the Firefly crate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ookami86 wrote:
The Dead of Winter organizer is awesome. It drastically reduces set-up and tear down time. Of the ones I've tried it's second only to the Firefly crate.

Is Broken Token the best insert for Dead of Winter, though? I know the Meeple Realty insert for Blood Rage looks a lot better, even functionality wise, than the B/T one, imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
jnowak415 wrote:
ookami86 wrote:

Is Broken Token the best insert for Dead of Winter, though? I know the Meeple Realty insert for Blood Rage looks a lot better, even functionality wise, than the B/T one, imo.

I have the MR for DoW and I like it a lot. Have not compared it in use to the BT one, or melded in the Long Night (I don't think it will fit...since it is stand alone)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Charney
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saturnkk wrote:

I'd recommend going to the Broken token website. Putting what you are interested in into your cart...and NOT checking out. You might be surprised at the incentive you'll find in your email inbox ~24-48hours later.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Complete your order and save 10% today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TundraThunder wrote:
saturnkk wrote:

I'd recommend going to the Broken token website. Putting what you are interested in into your cart...and NOT checking out. You might be surprised at the incentive you'll find in your email inbox ~24-48hours later.

Just make sure you use it with 24 hours. I tried to use my code a couple days later and it was expired. I was hoping I could get another code by repeating the process, but it doesn't work. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to wait for the next holiday sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OverEngineered wrote:
TundraThunder wrote:
saturnkk wrote:

Just make sure you use it with 24 hours. I tried to use my code a couple days later and it was expired. I was hoping I could get another code by repeating the process, but it doesn't work. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to wait for the next holiday sale.

Good tip! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking back at my email, last year they did coupon/sale for:

U.S. Independence Day (July 4th)
Tabletop Day (April 10-11)
Black Friday (November 27-30)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ir1337 wrote:
jnowak415 wrote:
ookami86 wrote:

I have the MR for DoW and I like it a lot. Have not compared it in use to the BT one, or melded in the Long Night (I don't think it will fit...since it is stand alone)

Looking at pictures, I think the MR organizer is probably better for playing right out of the box. Other than that it's just individual preferences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.