$5.00
$20.00
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I explained this here in RSP and got told that I have to proof and that voter fraud never happens. Well then it changed to rarely happens and then changed to happens, but not enough to matter and finally Both sides do it !

Well someone closer to the left and closer to the fraud explains it better then I ever could.

Again, project veritas is doing the job the media wont. They really should have won Pulitzer at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you didn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh here we go, 4 weeks left and Trump getting pummeled, out comes the rigged election conspiracies.

4 more weeks. 4 more weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Oh here we go, 4 weeks left and Trump getting pummeled, out comes the rigged election conspiracies.

4 more weeks. 4 more weeks.

Cobert still can't understand why so many people don't like Trump. How sad is that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
I think I explained this here in RSP and got told that I have to proof and that voter fraud never happens. Well then it changed to rarely happens and then changed to happens, but not enough to matter and finally Both sides do it !

Well someone closer to the left and closer to the fraud explains it better then I ever could.

Again, project veritas is doing the job the media wont. They really should have won Pulitzer at this point.

I think you were told it does not happen enough to affect elections, not that it does not happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Cobert still can't understand why so many people don't like Trump. How sad is that?

Cobert does not like Trump so Cobert could care less. Cobert enjoys seeing the nutter hypocrisy at defending the most corrupt politician in our history.

Cobert does not usually address himself in the 3rd person.

Voting for Hillary even though you know she is corrupt but never convicted is like letting Casey Anthony babysit your kids because she was not convicted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Cobert does not like Trump so Cobert could care less. Cobert enjoys seeing the nutter hypocrisy at defending the most corrupt politician in our history.

Voting for Hillary even though you know she is corrupt but never convicted is like letting Casey Anthony babysit your kids because she was not convicted.
Only if the other choice of baby sitter is Louise Woodward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Oh yeah, I intend to vote for Clinton...several times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

If you believe Hillary would be the most corrupt president in history, you don't know very much about US history. This lack of knowledge you so frequently display doesn't surprise me at all, of course.

Also, for the record, I am in favor of having stricter voter identification rules. Anyone who doesn't take part in society enough they they don't have have a driver's license, passport, or state ID card doesn't fall within the list of people that I believe should be voting anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

If you believe Hillary would be the most corrupt president in history, you don't know very much about US history. This lack of knowledge you so frequently display doesn't surprise me at all, of course.

Also, for the record, I am in favor of having stricter voter identification rules. Anyone who doesn't take part in society enough they they don't have have a driver's license, passport, or state ID card doesn't fall within the list of people that I believe should be voting anyway.
Is this a joke?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

No, I've expressed the opinion before in the voter ID discussions. I've got to keep up my non partisan credibility. The Republicans are completely right on this one, sorry.

[edit] Even though the republicans push this idea because it will benefit them, that doesn't make them wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

No actually people are voting for Hillary because the alternative is a mentally ill, lying bigot who is an existential threat to the fabric of the country. Cobert cannot grasp this as his nose is too far up The Donald posterior for Cobert to make a rational analysis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

No, I've expressed the opinion before in the voter ID discussions. I've got to keep up my non partisan credibility. The Republicans are completely right on this one, sorry.

[edit] Even though the republicans push this idea because it will benefit them, that doesn't make them wrong.
You do understand that there are people who have neither driving licenses or passports who put a huge amount into their communities, they just cannot drive and cannot afford to go aboard?

As to State ID, again why would someone have one of those if they (for example) ran a local scout group or helped out down the old folks home?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

If you don't like Trump and you're not voting for Trump but you don't like Hillary then you are a filthy goatfucking Trumpkin.

Also I didn't watch your video because REASONS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

It's telling that people who push voter ID don't also push free instsnt ID while registering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

It's telling that people who push voter ID don't also push free instsnt ID while registering.
This is my issue, if ID is a problem fine.

Everyone gets a free ID at the age of maturity, that just has coding to enable it to act as a passport or driving license and is an automatic voter ID. I have no issue with ID, I take issue with having to pay to vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
As to State ID, again why would someone have one of those if they (for example) ran a local scout group or helped out down the old folks home?

You need several forms of ID to do volunteer work with the scouts as well as work in elder care facilities. But don't let that stop you, you're on a roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Everyone gets a free ID at the age of maturity, that just has coding to enable it to act as a passport or driving license and is an automatic voter ID. I have no issue with ID, I take issue with having to pay to vote.

you get a Social security card, everyone get one for free.

Also, why do you take this stance only with voting ? I would love voting to be as difficult as purchasing a firearm, that would put a lot of the nonsense to bed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More people that don't look like me voting=Voter fraud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

You need several forms of ID to do volunteer work with the scouts as well as work in elder care facilities. But don't let that stop you, you're on a roll.
What a state ID card?

What kind of ID is needed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Also, why do take this stance only with voting ? I would love voting to be as difficult as purchasing a firearm, that would put a lot of the nonsense to bed.
Because in the UK voting is a right, owning a gun is not.

So I do not see the two as equivalent, and I have no issue with your Social security card being used as voter ID, have you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

You do understand that there are people who have neither driving licenses or passports who put a huge amount into their communities, they just cannot drive and cannot afford to go aboard?

There is no such thing as a law which doesn't harm someone. That is the way laws work. There are over 300 million citizens in the USA, there is no way to pass a law that doesn't harm someone.

You can't go into a bank and open an account, buy a gun, house, or car, start a business, or do any number of other things in our society without having a valid form of identification. Why should something as important as electing the people who run the country be any different?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

Is this a joke?

There is no such thing as a law which doesn't harm someone. That is the way laws work. There are over 300 million citizens in the USA, there is no way to pass a law that doesn't harm someone.

You can't go into a bank and open an account, buy a gun, house, or car, start a business, or do any number of other things in our society without having a valid form of identification. Why should something as important as electing the people who run the country be any different?
Because it is a right, given to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
sfox wrote:

Because it is a right, given to everyone.

So is owning property or a gun, so what point are you trying to make?

Voting is a right granted to citizens of the country, that doesn't make it unconstitutional to verify that someone is a citizen before allowing them to vote. Most liberals try to conflate two different issues when it comes to voter ID. I am very much against requiring voter ID if it doesn't also come with laws which require the state to help people get identification, including requirements to be open on the weekend, after hours, or whatever additional aid is required to make sure citizens who want an ID can get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Uh oh. Strong evidence that Cobert is some sort of illegal immigrant. Maybe some sort of a deep cover Belgian. He's obviously not any sort of informed and civic-inclined American who has ever seen a Social Security card in his life, because they say them in bold caps NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.