$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Geek Gold 4 sale! FREE World Wide Shipping! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you need to buy an avatar and/or microbadge(s)?
Maybe you want to try your luck in the G4GG Lottery here on BGG.

I have about 8,000 bag available for sale.

100 bag for $4
200 bag for $7
300 bag for $10
1000 bag for $30

You can buy different packages at once.

As always, transfer will be ASAP after receiving payment and comes with FREE world wide shipping!

Send me a Geek mail to get your bag package.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
Shipping to 64530? Interested but gold is heavy, and I would want insurance on it as well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
This is BGG...Gold only comes in cardboard, plastic or wood. whistle
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
wolvehunde wrote:
This is BGG...Gold only comes in cardboard, plastic or wood. whistle


lol
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
Shipping to 64530? Interested but gold is heavy, and I would want insurance on it as well.


If you have a BGG account it doesn't matter where you are! I will get geek gold to you faster than you can fill in your tax return. shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
meijerc wrote:
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
Shipping to 64530? Interested but gold is heavy, and I would want insurance on it as well.


If you have a BGG account it doesn't matter where you are! I will get geek gold to you faster than you can fill in your tax return. shake


Sorcery!



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek Gold 4 sale! World Wide Shipping!
There is still about 8000 GG left!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come get some Geek Gold!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.