$30.00
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm flying into Dusseldorf airport around 1300 1545 Wednesday. After I get my bags, I'd love to save the hassle of skytram, train, then subway. I am looking for 1-2 people arriving around the same time to share a taxi.

Either post here or GM me if interested!

Edited arrival time due to delays. Looking for different folks now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Ek
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Re: 1400 (2pm) Wednesday - Dusseldorf ---> Essen Messe taxi. Anyone want to share?
Me and my girlfriend are probably interested in sharing a cab, given that it won't be too expensive. She will come home from work soon, so I will discuss with her and then reply again.

We will arrive in Düsseldorf at 12.30.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flem Nerith
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: 1400 (2pm) Wednesday - Dusseldorf ---> Essen Messe taxi. Anyone want to share?
A Taxi from the Airport to Essen will be around 70€.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pielso wrote:
Me and my girlfriend are probably interested in sharing a cab, given that it won't be too expensive. She will come home from work soon, so I will discuss with her and then reply again.

We will arrive in Düsseldorf at 12.30.

Sounds good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milki Kaplanski
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to mention that going by taxi/car might not be that smart since it's holiday season and there could be traffic jams.

There's trains departing from the airport (e.g. 13:13 platform 5 RE 10219 -> 20 minutes to Essen Hbf) - you can get a NRW ticket for around 30€ for 3 people (a bit less if it's just one or two ppl), which can be used all day and I believe it's also valid for the subway in Essen (please someone correct me if I'm wrong here).

Anyway, going by train will probably take less time, you'd have a valid train/subway ticket all day long & you pay less than half the price for a taxi.

Just my two cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flem Nerith
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
miruki wrote:
Just wanted to mention that going by taxi/car might not be that smart since it's holiday season and there could be traffic jams.

That shouldn't be an issue. I have to travel this route to work and traffic is much better during the holidays, as it isn't one of main North/South travelroutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chessher
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
just cost me €62 at 10 in the evening and clear roads...pah! Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
130 lbs of luggage (muling games for folks) says convience of front door delivery vs a few $$$ saving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to flight delays, now arriving at a different time. Looking for 1-2 folks to share a taxi!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.