$35.00
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-cl...

This is just amazing to me. I'm glad to see that some people can see through the haze of partisanship.

Has anybody checked to see if dogs and cats are sleeping together? Have we reached the point of mass hysteria?

Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


Edit:

The CNN Story recently changed the headline to clarify
Quote:
Glenn Beck: Opposing Trump is 'moral' choice — even if Clinton is elected


Perhaps he's not endorsing her.
13 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
Does Becks endorsement of Hillary help or hurt her ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
jeremycobert wrote:
Does Becks endorsement of Hillary help or hurt her ?
Neither, I his reasons are not going to affect anyone who does not like him (after all it's not policy but "Trump is a shit", and any one who supports Trump will just see Beck as a Rhino.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
Sky Knight X wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-cl...

This is just amazing to me. I'm glad to see that some people can see through the haze of partisanship.

Has anybody checked to see if dogs and cats are sleeping together? Have we reached the point of mass hysteria?

Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


Did we really need yet another reason not to vote for Clinton?


She's a psychotic, self-aggrandizing, daughter-fancying orange proto-simian with Shredded Wheat hair, and all the perspicacity, regarding foreign policy and economics, of a bag full of weasels?

Oh, wait, sorry, my mistake, that's the other one.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
galad2003 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:


Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


I would say the same about Trump
I think I agree, we'd probably have one of the worst and most contentious President-Congress relationships in history, but the Republic would survive.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
jeff brown wrote:
Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-cl...

This is just amazing to me. I'm glad to see that some people can see through the haze of partisanship.

Has anybody checked to see if dogs and cats are sleeping together? Have we reached the point of mass hysteria?

Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


I think Beck got bored of playing his psychotic right-wing character and moved to something more moderate to maintain a semblance of an audience.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
galad2003 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:


Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


I would say the same about Trump


His security advisers seemed to have some difficulty explaining why he shouldn't use nuclear weapons to solve current problems in foreign relations.
That's without even pondering the whole global warming thing.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
Given the victim complex of the average Trump voter, any time that any entity condemns Trump they simply use it as fuel for their "us against the world!" game. Just like once Paul Ryan wiped his hands of defending Trump, the orange bastard immediately takes to the airwaves to declare how "the shackles have been taken off me" and spins it like it's a win. Sadly Trump will be taking down some decent people with him, with this vanity campaign of pandering to voters he couldn't care less about.

13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
fightcitymayor wrote:
Given the victim complex of the average Trump voter, any time that any entity condemns Trump they simply use it as fuel for their "us against the world!" game. Just like once Paul Ryan wiped his hands of defending Trump, the orange bastard immediately takes to the airwaves to declare how "the shackles have been taken off me" and spins it like it's a win. Sadly Trump will be taking down some decent people with him, with this vanity campaign of pandering to voters he couldn't care less about.



Nah, Scott Adams still gives Master Persuaded Trump a 98% chance of winning, and he' a genius (just ask him.)

Now he's broken free of all those 2D chess advisors that brought him to a dead heat with Hillary and can play his masterful 3D chess game on our tiny 2D brains.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
toku42 wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
Given the victim complex of the average Trump voter, any time that any entity condemns Trump they simply use it as fuel for their "us against the world!" game. Just like once Paul Ryan wiped his hands of defending Trump, the orange bastard immediately takes to the airwaves to declare how "the shackles have been taken off me" and spins it like it's a win. Sadly Trump will be taking down some decent people with him, with this vanity campaign of pandering to voters he couldn't care less about.



Nah, Scott Adams still gives Master Persuaded Trump a 98% chance of winning, and he' a genius (just ask him.)

Now he's broken free of all those 2D chess advisors that brought him to a dead heat with Hillary and can play his masterful 3D chess game on our tiny 2D brains.
I love the idea what we have seen so far is the restrained Trump, this is just going to be a WhoWho like melt down.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
I was unaware Glenn Beck still carried cultural or political cache. I'm not being flippant, I thought media-wise he was much less influential than he was eight years ago.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
TheChin! wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:


Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


I would say the same about Trump
I think I agree, we'd probably have one of the worst and most contentious President-Congress relationships in history, but the Republic would survive.


Our republic would survive, but with Trump's disregard for our NATO treaty obligations, I'm not so sure about the Baltic republics.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
toku42 wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:


Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


I would say the same about Trump
I think I agree, we'd probably have one of the worst and most contentious President-Congress relationships in history, but the Republic would survive.


Our republic would survive, but with Trump's disregard for our NATO treaty obligations, I'm not so sure about the Baltic republics.
Or NATO.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
jeremycobert wrote:
Does Becks endorsement of Hillary help or hurt her ?


Sky Knight X wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-cl...

This is just amazing to me. I'm glad to see that some people can see through the haze of partisanship.

Has anybody checked to see if dogs and cats are sleeping together? Have we reached the point of mass hysteria?

Also this:
Quote:
"If she is elected, the world does not end," Beck said of Clinton.


Did we really need yet another reason not to vote for Clinton?


Hopefully TPers can "No True Scotsmen" themselves out of existence. Once of the Four Horsemen Of The Dumbpocalypse shows independent thought and he is banished to the wasteland.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.


But if it is always that this agreement comes for items on one side of the ledger, then that isn't really ending bipartisanship, is it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.


But if it is always that this agreement comes for items on one side of the ledger, then that isn't really ending bipartisanship, is it?
Err, if both sides agree, yes that is exactly what it means.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
jeremycobert wrote:
Does Becks endorsement of Hillary help or hurt her ?


Decent question. I'm certainly no fan of Beck and he is demonstrably no fan of Clinton. Despite Becks success as a media personality, I suspect many people don't even really know who he is and even Beck is unlikely to move the needle among Trump supporters.

It should, however, at least give pause to those who do know Beck to consider that if EVEN Beck is against Trump, there is something rotten in Denmark. However, it's probably only a very narrow band of undecideds who will consider this remotely relevant to their decision making.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.


But if it is always that this agreement comes for items on one side of the ledger, then that isn't really ending bipartisanship, is it?
Err, if both sides agree, yes that is exactly what it means.


Only if you believe that partisanship is only coming from one side of the divide.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
He's made as much money as he is going to being a right wing hack and his "empire" is crumbling.

Watch him turn from heel to face.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.


But if it is always that this agreement comes for items on one side of the ledger, then that isn't really ending bipartisanship, is it?
Err, if both sides agree, yes that is exactly what it means.


Only if you believe that partisanship is only coming from one side of the divide.
Which part of "both Democrats and Republicans" means it's only one side?

And I have no idea how what you are even saying, if both sides agree that is a bipartisan agreement, I have no idea what you point about it "only coming from one side" means in this context. How does "partisanship only coming form one side" affect both sides agreeing to something making it a bipartisan agreement?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
fightcitymayor wrote:
Given the victim complex of the average Trump voter, any time that any entity condemns Trump they simply use it as fuel for their "us against the world!" game. Just like once Paul Ryan wiped his hands of defending Trump, the orange bastard immediately takes to the airwaves to declare how "the shackles have been taken off me" and spins it like it's a win. Sadly Trump will be taking down some decent people with him, with this vanity campaign of pandering to voters he couldn't care less about.



I think Ryan has wiped his hands of Trump five times now and still hasn't withdrawn his endorsement of trump.

I know of flatworms that have more spine.

I am stunned that Glenn Beck said this. It completely changes my impression of who he is.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe one good thing will come out of this, and end to the stupid partisanship.


The end of partisanship is a two-way street.
Yes, which I why I said (in another thread to be fair) that now both Democrats and Republicans have found they can agree it might end.

As I said there, it seems that both parties have found hey can agree, now they need to learn that can agree on other things too.


But if it is always that this agreement comes for items on one side of the ledger, then that isn't really ending bipartisanship, is it?
Err, if both sides agree, yes that is exactly what it means.


Only if you believe that partisanship is only coming from one side of the divide.
Which part of "both Democrats and Republicans" means it's only one side?

And I have no idea how what you are even saying, if both sides agree that is a bipartisan agreement, I have no idea what you point about it "only coming from one side" means in this context. How does "partisanship only coming form one side" affect both sides agreeing to something making it a bipartisan agreement?


So are you saying that because one side has defeated the other and the world is starting to realize the inevitable conclusion that Donald Trump is a hideous person incapable of the dignity the office of POTUS demands... that suddenly Democrats are going to start working in harmony? That hasn't happened with any of their previous wins. It just emboldens them to push further.

One side winning a lot doesn't mean the end of partisanship. It means that one side has lost their focus and moral compass and needs to figure itself out again. Otherwise, we'll get a lot more "bipartisanship" in the form of another absolute win for one side.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.