Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Yes. We will have more news about the pledge manager after Essen. The pledge manager will be open for late pledgers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank-you so much Simon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Possible to Late pledge the heroes package, even if not pledged at the live kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only say, that the pledge manager has the option to buy standard (i.e. survivor pledge) and collector's boxes (i.e. hero pledge), plus the XL game board. Don't think it will be any different for late pledges.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Yes there will be a late pledge. We'll release the link to it once the other backers have recieved their invites
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven camps
Belgium
flag msg tools
The pledge manager is now available for current backers.
When will it be available for late pledges, and where?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We're currently rolling out the PM. For the moment only backers will be recieving the invites so that we can make sure that everything works well for them. Once that's done we'll release the late pledge link. Rest assured though this will run for about a month so no rush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven camps
Belgium
flag msg tools
Ok, Will be patient .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Do we already know when the PM will open for non-backers? Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katja Haag
Germany
Willich
NRW
flag msg tools
Is the link for late pledges from non backers already out? I am really afraid to miss it as I am really looking forward to the game! (:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Ionel wrote:
Is the link for late pledges from non backers already out? I am really afraid to miss it as I am really looking forward to the game! (:

My apologies for not getting back to you guys sooner! Been all over the shop and totally forgot about this thread!

Ayways to late pledge you can go here: https://pm.laboitedejeu.fr and simply "register" to pledge for the game. Exactly the same deals as in the Ks

Once again, sorry for the delay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katja Haag
Germany
Willich
NRW
flag msg tools
Thanks! Just filled out the pledge manager - so excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katja Haag
Germany
Willich
NRW
flag msg tools
Sorry to bother you again. :/

Filled out the pledge manager, gave my payment information and it said "Thanks for your payment/validation, you'll receive your order shortly." but I haven't received a confirmation email yet, is that correct?

Thank you for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
No problems, shoot an email to pm@laboitedejeu.fr and they'll confirm it for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Vanhoorne
Belgium
Bredene
West Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Its not working anymore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
The pledge manager is now closed I'm afraid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Vanhoorne
Belgium
Bredene
West Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
To bad was really waiting for it and now i missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Nichols
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What the Hell?

That is awesome customer relations -- sneek it in there, and then forget to tell everybody.

You know how to build goodwill --
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
tntpiper wrote:
What the Hell?

That is awesome customer relations -- sneek it in there, and then forget to tell everybody.

You know how to build goodwill --

Umm well no we actually told quite lot of people about it, including in this thread so I'm not quite sure what's sneaky about it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Fitzpatrick
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ummm yes, you emit in your late post that you forgot to post the link do to "being around the shop" instead of doing your job. then only give 7 day notice and then the poor guy misses it because you "around the shop" forgot to post the link in a timely manner.

then he mentions this and you accept no blame...YOU are at fault for not posting sooner. YOU got a serious chip on your shoulder to bite back at a supporter. I feel for you Troy, these guys are dunces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
predator8u wrote:
ummm yes, you emit in your late post that you forgot to post the link do to "being around the shop" instead of doing your job. then only give 7 day notice and then the poor guy misses it because you "around the shop" forgot to post the link in a timely manner.

then he mentions this and you accept no blame...YOU are at fault for not posting sooner. YOU got a serious chip on your shoulder to bite back at a supporter. I feel for you Troy, these guys are dunces.
feeling a little entitled are we?

They didn't even need to take late pledges at all. That they did was a bonus. It's really not on them at all to make sure you keep up with when that period is. if you want something, go look for it. They informed people in other places and including this thread, so it's hardly on them that the post here was "late". Even so, it was still within a week of the late pledge period. The person complaining came here a month later bitching about not being informed. What did he want, a personal sms and hand delivered telegram? As for "biting back" that is entirely in your mind since nothing Jamey said was in any way insulting, mean or derogatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
predator8u wrote:

Oof well I'm afraid I may have return the question if we're going to talk about chips on shoulders as apart from stirring the pot your message is just a lot of hot air.

So let's start with the accepting no blame part.

WhelpSlayer wrote:
My apologies for not getting back to you guys sooner!

So as you can see, I kinda' do. This is because I'm an adult and when I make a mistake I'm more than willing to put my hands up to it. What I'm not willing do do however is keep my mouth shut when someone turns up over a month after the PM closes to not only complain about not being informed (despite the link being posted here and over multiple social media platforms) but to also equate that to beeing sneaky or deceitful? Do you think I'm going to humour this kind of message? Would you?

Hell I'm not even sure where you're getting this "bite back" image from? I mean my reply is there, juuuust above yours and, I suppose I'm biased, but it seems fairly respectable to me. No insults (unlike yourself), no falsities (unlike yourself), no disrepectful tone (once again, unlike yourself), just gently stating the facts and asking a perfectly legitimate question.

So here's the long and short of it. Did I post the link later then I would of liked to? Yes. Still, I consider that anyone who was desperate to get a copy of the game would of been following its progress fairly closely and therefore would of either heard of it beforehand or of been on it within 24hrs of me posting the link here. It's not perfect, no, but I think most people here would agree that it's not the end of the world either. It will however be a very cold day in hell when I let trumped up accusations like yours slide though.

And just in case your wondering this message could most definitely be considered "biting back".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's no way to get the collectors edition after it hits retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
So there's no way to get the collectors edition after it hits retail?

Potentially, there will probably be some copies left over which LBdJ will bring to conventions to sell.

Also, As LBdJ used their own PM system it may be possible for them to reopen it for the last few (very) latecomers. I will ask them if this is possible but it's a question of logistics and if orders have already been locked down or not. I can't make any promises but I'll see what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.