Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!
mbmbmbmbmb
I read in the rules that I must place an action token and/or take an action and pay the cost, even if I do nothing. Let's say I have $4 and don't want to talk an emergency loan and have already placed my $2 action chit. Why would one not just pay $2 for the lowest space if it has already been filled and then pay an additional $2 for reusing the action and do nothing instead of taking an emergency loan? Is this a legal move?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a legal move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magnus1515 wrote:
I read in the rules that I must place an action token and/or take an action and pay the cost, even if I do nothing. Let's say I have $4 and don't want to talk an emergency loan and have already placed my $2 action chit. Why would one not just pay $2 for the lowest space if it has already been filled and then pay an additional $2 for reusing the action and do nothing instead of taking an emergency loan? Is this a legal move?

Oh good, you have a copy of this, now I may not need to buy one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
It is a legal move.

Thank you very much for the confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ipgyst wrote:
magnus1515 wrote:

Yep! We will need to play a game of this together in a couple of months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magnus1515 wrote:
ipgyst wrote:
magnus1515 wrote:

Yep! We will need to play a game of this together in a couple of months.

I am half familiar with the rules, I'll work on the other half before March. Then we can dive in and just play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.