Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Collin Shelton
United States
North Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could use a couple more folks for the Sunday group. We generally meet from 2-9ish, and generally play mid to heavy weight Euros, though we also play lighter stuff. Everything is welcome. I have an extra table if we go over 5 and a reasonably large collection, although you are welcome to bring your own stuff as well. We meet right off of George Bush and Midway, so shoot me a message if that sounds fine. I'm not opposed to starting earlier as well, last week began at noon.

Looking forward to meeting some new people. Would eventually like to have a consistent two tables going, maybe a long game and lighter stuff so people can switch in and out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
Its tough for me to get out on Sundays due to our kids and church stuff but we host a game group on Saturdays. We play games that sound similar to what you play and we live near George Bush and Old Denton.

Here is the guild if you are interested: https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/2071

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Shelton
United States
North Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply. I'm part of the guild, but Saturdays have been tough once I was promoted. Girlfriend has to have a bit of time with me and I do game like 10 hours every Sunday. Hopefully I can make it out soon though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dyncommon wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I'm part of the guild, but Saturdays have been tough once I was promoted. Girlfriend has to have a bit of time with me and I do game like 10 hours every Sunday. Hopefully I can make it out soon though.

I will keep your gig in mind as well. Next time my wife is out of town with the kids I may be able to come around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.