Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Verle Follette
United States
Keystone
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to drop a good word for Plaid Hat Games' customer service! We took some figures from Spectre Ops to a painting class and ended up losing Blue Jay, Cobra and The Puppet.

We just realized that last Friday when packing it for Board Game Sunday. I sent them a request and the figures are on their way here!

Plaid Hat Games, you guys are awesome and expanding my copy of Dead of Winter has become a priority now. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I got some damaged Summoner Wars cards, and after filling out the online form I got a reply within a day or two saying that the replacements will be sent. They haven't arrived yet, but it's always nice when you don't have to wonder for weeks if they got your request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Yeung

Paradise Valley
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Plaid Hat had that great of a customer service. Damaged box lid of Mice and Mystics and ask for a replacement lid - they did not have any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.