Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Vander Velden
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So looks like Friday we will find out the big news!

http://www.cmon.com/#/news/the-world-of-smog-part-i-welcome-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be a bold move to be very "soon".

Five-and-a-half unfulfilled campaigns should make for an interesting comment section...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:
Would be a bold move to be very "soon".

Five-and-a-half unfulfilled campaigns should make for an interesting comment section...

Meh, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd rather back it now and have it a year from today if the alternative is for them wait until X is delivered and then a year from that date.

In other words, I'd rather have 5 games 1 year from now than 1 game every year for the next 5 years.

Of course, this is based off CMON kickstarter projects. I wouldn't back 5 projects at the same time from a less reputable company. But hey, to each their own. If you don't think you'll get your investment back, by all means don't do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Tonino
msg tools
That's just a normal pipeline. I wouldn't worry about it, as they have a fine trackrecord. Sure there'll be people screaming for attention in the comment section, some justified some not so much. But enthusiasm always seems to represent the majority of the comments. That and insane wishlisting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't realize Guillotine Games was behind this one. Should be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
CMON wrote:
Return to The World of SMOG with Rise of Moloch when its Kickstarter launches on Monday, October 24th at 3:00pm EDT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
CMON wrote:
Return to The World of SMOG with Rise of Moloch when its Kickstarter launches on Monday, October 24th at 3:00pm EDT.

That's about 3 weeks sooner than I expected. It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I want to add a 1vMany game to my collection right now. But, its difficult to pass up CMoN value...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Dads Podcast
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
CMON wrote:

Looks like they changed their mind...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
CMON wrote:

Looks like they changed their mind...?

Ha! I guess maybe so... they're a few hours behind now, but as it's a pretty underwhelming title I don't think many have noticed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Dads Podcast
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:

Ha! I guess maybe so... they're a few hours behind now, but as it's a pretty underwhelming title I don't think many have noticed.

Under whelming? How so? I didn't play the first so I am noob to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
Hillean wrote:

I find it underwhelming because they took one of the most unique games in their lineup and made it into the same minis-based dungeon crawler that Kickstarts every month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Meeusen

Belmont
Michigan
msg tools
mb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
mroseksi wrote:
Hillean wrote:

I find it underwhelming because they took one of the most unique games in their lineup and made it into the same minis-based dungeon crawler that Kickstarts every month.

Miniatures? Check
Dungeon Crawler(ish)? Check(ish) I think.

The same as every other game? Not quite sure about that one unless you know a bunch of information the rest of us don't. That and its a 1 vs all type of game which most of the other ubiquitous games similar aren't really doing. So lets hold off a bit on making this a premature judgment thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
S0, is this delayed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Dads Podcast
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
S0, is this delayed?

I assume so, Its not on KS right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maybe it's not delayed. Maybe it's there and just hiding from our eyes. Maybe it's gone to stealth mode. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Shadow Master is at work here, I just know it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Salas
Spain
Las Matas
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
I really hope they delay it until next year... my budget can't afford any more kickstarters right now (Deep Madness, The Edge: Dawnfall, Forbidden Fortress, Mythic Battles: Pantheon, and soon Kingdom Death: Monsters).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.